Aesthetics and practicality are key when selecting a suitable floorcovering, and high-traffic commercial interiors require the ultimate expressions of both. The diverse assortment of natural and man-made flooring patterns available, combined with authentically reproduced surface textures and limitless design floor layouts, allows you to create an interior perfectly tailored to your audience.
Diversity does not just come from the choice of flooring design within an interior, but also the type of area in which the floor is installed and its primary function. A floorcovering can simply provide a neutral base for interior fixtures, or be incorporated within an interior design scheme to guide visitors or differentiate zones. A floorcovering that offers flexibility and can adapt to varying requirements is essential in a demanding heavy commercial environment. In these types of interiors, an interchangeable loose lay flooring solution provides the ideal blend of beauty and adaptability.
- Expona Simplay PUR – loose lay flooring design for commercial areas Authentic reproductions of beautiful and natural wood, stone and abstract
- Materials available in an adhesive-free (in most cases), ready to lay product, designed to reduce installation time
- Suitable for use within very heavy commercial and residential situations
- Featuring a polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) to assist ongoing maintenance
- Contains 20% recycled content
Expona Simplay PUR is suitable for heavy commercial use in offices, retail areas and other areas with heavy traffic. Expona Simplay PUR is also ideal for use in the home in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and entrance halls.
- 5mm Gauge
- 0.7mm Wear Layer
- 40 Shades